COWAN WONG DAYCARE, INC.
A child comes to me as an infant and quickly grows into a toddler, confident and socially competent. We sing, enjoy the outdoors, play and learn. I love being a part of their development and giving each of them a good foundation for growth with quality and loving care.
Children in my daycare are taught the fundamentals as they grow in a fun and nurturing environment. My focus for infants in the four categories of infant development:
1. Social: How your child interacts to human faces & voices.
2. Language: Receptive language development (how well a child actually understands) and expressive language development (how well a child actually speaks).
3. Large motor development: Holding their head up, sitting, pulling up, rolling over and walking are examples.
4. Small motor development: Eye-hand coordination, reaching or grasping and manipulating objects.
As an infant reaches the toddler stage, we focus on:
1. Social competence: Engaging in cooperative activities with peers, conflict resolution, expressing caring for others
2. Language: Engages in conversations, participates in songs
3. Cognitive thinking: Uses body and sounds to express rhythm, completes puzzles, and stays with or repeats a task
- STATE LICENSED (LICENSE # 410504653)
- CPR AND FIRST AID CERTIFIED
- AGES BIRTH TO 3 YEARS
- LIGHT BREAKFAST AND HOT LUNCHES
- MEMBER OF THE CHILD CARE COORDINATING COUNCIL
- HOURS OF OPERATION: 8AM to 5:30PM
- DAYCARE SIZE: 6 CHILDREN